Experienced, Compassionate Representation.

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Business & Real Estate
  4.  → Code Violations

Cuyahoga County Housing Code Violation Attorney

As a homeowner, landlord or business owner, you have the responsibility to keep property, stores and locations up to code. Attorney Bradley Hull of Cavitch, Familo & Durkin Co. LPA will represent your interests in proceedings with the city. If there is the possibility of a code violation, he will represent you before the appropriate court or board, minimizing the charges and assisting with compliance.

Cleveland Property Maintenance Lawyer

For many homeowners, code violations and issues come into focus when they want to sell the home. These improvements and modifications can be expensive and time-consuming. You need guidance in understanding which codes are essential for city inspection and a plan for addressing the others. Attorney Hull provides representation in working with city inspectors, negotiating an approval. He will oversee the inspector’s process to ensure that you are being treated fairly. Common code violations include:

  • Failure to tuck point around chimneys and driveways
  • Disrepair, damage and structural issues
  • Heating and air conditioning systems requiring repair or update
  • Electrical boxes, fuses and nongrounded outlets
  • Handrails and steps

If there is an active violation, attorney Hull can help to find trusted contractors and services to fix the violation and bring it into compliance. He also represents both landlord and tenants throughout Ohio, helping to resolve disputes surrounding code issues. These issues can be frustrating to fix. Attorney Hull offers the experience, industry understanding and legal representation needed to protect your interests in the most cost-effective manner possible. To arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your property and any potential code violations, please contact Cuyahoga County housing code violations lawyer Bradley Hull of Cavitch, Familo & Durkin Co. LPA at 216-408-0623 or toll-free at 866-682-0430.