Business Law Solutions
Running a business offers a multitude of rewards and challenges. Throughout the journey, there are numerous legal hurdles to jump, and unexpected problems may arise. Attorney Bradley Hull IV has a firm grasp of the special legal needs and responsibilities of businesses, and also understands the value that businesses bring to the community. If you are a business owner, Bradley Hull IV can help you solve your legal problems. Contact him online or by phone at 216-245-1633.
Perhaps the most crucial stage of any business is its formation. Attorney Bradley Hull IV understands the importance of getting a good start, and helps business owners with:
- Choosing a business entity (Limited liability corporation (LLC), general partnership, limited partnership (LP), limited liability partnership (LLP), professional limited liability company (PLLC) or corporation)
- Changing their business form or joining with another business
- Guidance throughout the process of incorporation
- Registering the business entity in any state across the country
- Counsel to facilitate choosing and forming a corporate structure that will avoid paralyzing disagreements (such as board of director lock-outs and shut-downs)
- Serving as a registered agent for your Ohio business entity
Ongoing Business Support
From formation to dissolution, and everything in between, Bradley Hull IV, Esq., will assist you with the legal problems that arise in the life of your business. He offers businesses ongoing support in matters such as:
Contact Attorney Bradley Hull IV
If your business is in need of legal counsel, contact the law office of Bradley Hull IV today. He serves the needs of business owners in Cuyahoga, Lake and Geauga counties and throughout northeast Ohio from his law office in Pepper Pike.