Experienced, Compassionate Representation.
Bradley Hull IV
- Business Law
- Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration
- Family Law
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Real Estate Law
Bradley Hull IV is a Shareholder of Cavitch, Familo & Durkin Co. LPA. His primary practice areas include Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration, Real Estate law, Family law, and Small Business law.
Common needs within these areas of practice, whether for clients of modest or substantial means, include those related to Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, NFA Trusts, Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, Probate Administration, Guardianships, Adoptions, Name Changes, Deed preparation, Lease preparation, Easements, Subsurface rights, Zoning, Tax Abatements, Code Violations, Property Tax Complaints, Adverse Possession, Commercial Evictions, business formation to acquire, hold and transfer real estate, Divorce, Dissolution of Marriage, Custody, Child Support, Post-Judgment matters, Prenuptial Agreements, Juvenile Court representation for unmarried parents, Small Business formation, Contract preparation, Contract review, Buy-Sell Agreements, Mergers, and Dissolutions. For more than a decade, Brad has advised and helped clients navigate issues related to each of these, and many other services.
Brad frequently represents clients in the Common Pleas Courts and Municipal Courts of Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, Ashtabula and Summit counties, but has appeared in actions throughout the State of Ohio.
Brad has also served as expert witness, and taught continuing education courses to attorneys. In addition, Brad serves as a member of the Highland Heights Planning and Zoning Commission.
Brad is a graduate of John Carroll University and Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
He has been named as an Ohio Rising Star attorney, an award given to the top 2.5% of attorneys under age 40, in 2012, and 2014-2021.
Brad and his wife are the proud parents of three growing boys. On weekends when he is not working, you can find him at the local baseball field or basketball court cheering for his kids and their teams, or otherwise enjoying being outdoors.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: "High Award" Constitutional Law II
- John Carroll University, University Heights, Ohio
- Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Ohio
- Track & Field Varsity Team - Ohio Athletic Conference Team Champion, School Record Holder 1500m Run
- Cross Country Varsity Team - All Great Lakes Regional Team, Team MVP
Classes & Seminars
- Common Scenarios in Estate Administration, Continuing Legal Education, 2012, Cleveland Law Library
- Common Scenarios in Estate Administration, Continuing Legal Education, 2013, Cleveland Law Library
- NFA Trusts, Continuing Legal Education, 2015, Lorain County Bar Association
- Revocable Living Trusts, Continuing Legal Education, 2016, Cleveland Law Library
- General Client Considerations, Revocable Living Trusts, November 2020, Cleveland Law Library
- Assisting Impoverished Family and Friends, 2008 to Present
- Wills for Heros, 2010, Cleveland Police Department, Cleveland Fire Department
- BNI - Chagrin Valley Chapter, Vice President and Secretary - Treasurer, 2010 - 2011, 2012 - 2013
- BNI - Chagrin Valley Chapter, Secretary-Treasurer, 2013
- Geauga County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Current Employment Position